Quick and Easy Easter Treat: No Bake Bird’s Nest Cookies!
With Springtime and Easter right around the corner, here’s an easy and festive treat you can prepare for any Easter or Springtime celebration!
What you’ll need: (Makes about 12 cookies)
1 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips 1 cup peanut butter
4 cups chow mein noodles 1⁄2 cup chocolate eggs
How to Prepare:
- Mix the butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a pan on low leat until melted
- Once melted, pour the mixture over the chow mein noodles in a bowl
- Scoop the covered noodles into either a muffin pan or into cupcake holders to make the nest shape
- Add the chocolate eggs into the nests!
- Wait to take out until cooled so the nests don’t fall apart
And the best part? Pair these with a cider for a delicious springtime treat!
–Sour Fish Events